Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.1 million.
Hackett Group, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.23-$0.25, versus the consensus of $0.23. Hackett Group, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $67-69 million, versus the consensus of $71.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!