Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.1 million.
Hackett Group, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.23-$0.25, versus the consensus of $0.23. Hackett Group, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $67-69 million, versus the consensus of $71.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!