HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.03 billion.
As of July 31, 2016, HD Supply’s combined liquidity of approximately $1,513 million was comprised of $313 million in cash and cash equivalents and $1,200 million of additional available borrowings under HD Supply, Inc.’s senior asset-backed lending facility, based on qualifying inventory and receivables.
HD Supply Holdings sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.77 - $0.82, versus the consensus of $0.91. HD Supply Holdings sees Q3 2016 revenue of $1.985 - $2.035 billion, versus the consensus of $2.06 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HD Supply Holdings (HDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!