HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.03 billion.
As of July 31, 2016, HD Supply’s combined liquidity of approximately $1,513 million was comprised of $313 million in cash and cash equivalents and $1,200 million of additional available borrowings under HD Supply, Inc.’s senior asset-backed lending facility, based on qualifying inventory and receivables.
HD Supply Holdings sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.77 - $0.82, versus the consensus of $0.91. HD Supply Holdings sees Q3 2016 revenue of $1.985 - $2.035 billion, versus the consensus of $2.06 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HD Supply Holdings (HDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!