HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.03 billion.
As of July 31, 2016, HD Supply’s combined liquidity of approximately $1,513 million was comprised of $313 million in cash and cash equivalents and $1,200 million of additional available borrowings under HD Supply, Inc.’s senior asset-backed lending facility, based on qualifying inventory and receivables.
HD Supply Holdings sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.77 - $0.82, versus the consensus of $0.91. HD Supply Holdings sees Q3 2016 revenue of $1.985 - $2.035 billion, versus the consensus of $2.06 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HD Supply Holdings (HDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/2: (VASC)/(TFX) (TWTR) (III) (BSX)/(NVCN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!