Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guidewire Software (NYSE: GWRE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $87.17 million.
Guidewire Software sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.12-$0.15. Guidewire Software sees Q2 2017 revenue of $106-110 million.
Guidewire Software sees FY2017 EPS of $0.70-$0.79, versus the consensus of $0.76. Guidewire Software sees FY2017 revenue of $473-483 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Guidewire Software (GWRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!