Grainger (GWW) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) reported Q3 EPS of $3.06, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $2.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.59 billion.
Grainger sees FY2016 EPS of $11.40 - $11.70, versus prior guidance of $11.20 - $12.20 and the consensus of $11.54. The company now expects 2016 sales growth of 1.5 to 2.5 percent, versus 1 to 4 percent of growth previously expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Grainger (GWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook