Grainger (GWW) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) reported Q3 EPS of $3.06, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $2.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.59 billion.
Grainger sees FY2016 EPS of $11.40 - $11.70, versus prior guidance of $11.20 - $12.20 and the consensus of $11.54. The company now expects 2016 sales growth of 1.5 to 2.5 percent, versus 1 to 4 percent of growth previously expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Grainger (GWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aaron's (AAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Further Restructuring Measures; Narrows FY16 EPS Outlook
- Buenaventura (BVN) Misses Q3 EPS Views
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!