Grainger (GWW) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) reported Q3 EPS of $3.06, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $2.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.59 billion.
Grainger sees FY2016 EPS of $11.40 - $11.70, versus prior guidance of $11.20 - $12.20 and the consensus of $11.54. The company now expects 2016 sales growth of 1.5 to 2.5 percent, versus 1 to 4 percent of growth previously expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Grainger (GWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!