Fifth Street Finance (FSC) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fifth Street Finance (NASDAQ: FSC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18.
FSC's Board of Directors determined the fair value of our investment portfolio at June 30, 2016 to be $2.2 billion, as compared to $2.4 billion at September 30, 2015. Total assets were $2.5 billion at June 30, 2016, as compared to $2.6 billion at September 30, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fifth Street Finance (FSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!