Fidelity Sourthern (LION) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fidelity Sourthern (NASDAQ: LION) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fidelity Sourthern (LION) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Liberty Tax (TAX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!