Fidelity Sourthern (LION) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fidelity Sourthern (NASDAQ: LION) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fidelity Sourthern (LION) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!