Federal Realty Inv. Trust (FRT) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Federal Realty Inv. Trust (NYSE: FRT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.41, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $201.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $199.39 million.
Federal Realty Inv. Trust sees FY2016 EPS of $5.63-$5.67, versus the consensus of $5.66.
Federal Realty Inv. Trust sees FY2017 EPS of $5.83-$5.93, versus the consensus of $6.11.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Federal Realty Inv. Trust (FRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!