Federal Realty Inv. Trust (FRT) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Federal Realty Inv. Trust (NYSE: FRT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.41, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $201.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $199.39 million.
Federal Realty Inv. Trust sees FY2016 EPS of $5.63-$5.67, versus the consensus of $5.66.
Federal Realty Inv. Trust sees FY2017 EPS of $5.83-$5.93, versus the consensus of $6.11.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Federal Realty Inv. Trust (FRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!