Easterly Government Properties (DEA) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Easterly Government Properties (NYSE: DEA) reported Q2 FFO of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.53 million.
Easterly Government Properties sees FY2016 FFO of $1.19 - $1.23, versus the consensus of $1.20.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Easterly Government Properties (DEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!