Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Approves $75M Stock Buyback Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.80, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.8 million.
On August 2, 2016, the Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program, under which Eagle may repurchase up to $75 million of its outstanding common stock. The repurchase program has no time limit and may be suspended for periods or discontinued at any time. Repurchases under the program will be made from time to time on the open market at prevailing market prices or in privately negotiated transactions in compliance with Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, as determined by management and the Board of Directors in their discretion and subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements, and other relevant factors.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Dynex Capital (DX) Announces $40M Stock Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!