Eagle Bancorp Montana (EBMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eagle Bancorp Montana (NASDAQ: EBMT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33.
"We produced record operating results during the quarter, with strong revenue growth, robust mortgage production, double digit annualized loan growth and an improved net interest margin," said Peter J. Johnson, President and CEO. "Our focus on gathering core deposits, growing the loan portfolio and expanding our customer base throughout Montana continues to gain momentum. We continue to improve upon our performance metrics with a return on average assets of 1.07%, a return on average equity of 11.82% and an improved efficiency ratio of 69.70%, for the third quarter of 2016. This solid financial performance is a reflection of the hard work of our employees and their commitment to our customers."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eagle Bancorp Montana (EBMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!