Eagle Bancorp Montana (EBMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eagle Bancorp Montana (NASDAQ: EBMT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33.
"We produced record operating results during the quarter, with strong revenue growth, robust mortgage production, double digit annualized loan growth and an improved net interest margin," said Peter J. Johnson, President and CEO. "Our focus on gathering core deposits, growing the loan portfolio and expanding our customer base throughout Montana continues to gain momentum. We continue to improve upon our performance metrics with a return on average assets of 1.07%, a return on average equity of 11.82% and an improved efficiency ratio of 69.70%, for the third quarter of 2016. This solid financial performance is a reflection of the hard work of our employees and their commitment to our customers."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eagle Bancorp Montana (EBMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- BancFirst Corp. (BANF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!