Eagle Bancorp Montana (EBMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Eagle Bancorp Montana (NASDAQ: EBMT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33.
"We produced record operating results during the quarter, with strong revenue growth, robust mortgage production, double digit annualized loan growth and an improved net interest margin," said Peter J. Johnson, President and CEO. "Our focus on gathering core deposits, growing the loan portfolio and expanding our customer base throughout Montana continues to gain momentum. We continue to improve upon our performance metrics with a return on average assets of 1.07%, a return on average equity of 11.82% and an improved efficiency ratio of 69.70%, for the third quarter of 2016. This solid financial performance is a reflection of the hard work of our employees and their commitment to our customers."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eagle Bancorp Montana (EBMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!