Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
Diplomat Pharmacy sees FY2016 EPS of $0.83-$0.87, versus the consensus of $0.93. Diplomat Pharmacy sees FY2016 revenue of $4.4-4.6 billion, versus the consensus of $4.67 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!