Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (COTV) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.37
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: COTV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, versus $0.28 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $158.3 million, versus $146.8 million reported last year.
Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $610-615 million, versus the consensus of $599.6 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in a range of $233 - $235 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (COTV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Orrstown Financial (ORRF) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!