Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (COTV) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.37
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: COTV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, versus $0.28 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $158.3 million, versus $146.8 million reported last year.
Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $610-615 million, versus the consensus of $599.6 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in a range of $233 - $235 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (COTV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!