Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Coherent, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.65, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $1.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $248.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $241.76 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Coherent, Inc. (COHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Pares Earlier Gains, Shares Whipsaw
- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Janus Capital (JNS) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!