Cognizant (CTSH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.86, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.45 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.45 billion.
Cognizant sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.85-$0.88, versus the consensus of $0.86. Cognizant sees Q4 2016 revenue of $3.45-3.51 billion, versus the consensus of $3.52 billion.
Cognizant sees FY2016 EPS of $3.38-$3.41, versus the consensus of $3.37. Cognizant sees FY2016 revenue of $13.47-13.53 billion, versus the consensus of $13.55 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cognizant (CTSH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!