Chase Corp. (CCF) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Chase Corp. (AMEX: CCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.18 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.3 million, versus $25.8 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Novatel Wireless, Inc. (NVTL) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Benefitfocus (BNFT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Mixed Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!