Chase Corp. (CCF) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Chase Corp. (AMEX: CCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.18 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.3 million, versus $25.8 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Envestnet (ENV) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- THL Credit (TCRD) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!