Chase Corp. (CCF) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Chase Corp. (AMEX: CCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.18 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.3 million, versus $25.8 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.66
- Armco Metals Holdings (AMCO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.26
- Goldfield Corp. (GV) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.06