Chase Corp. (CCF) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Chase Corp. (AMEX: CCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.18 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.3 million, versus $25.8 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chase Corporation Names Chief Financial Officer
- Chase Corp. (CCF) Names CFO
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!