Chase Corp. (CCF) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Chase Corp. (AMEX: CCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.18 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.3 million, versus $25.8 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAT Technologies (TATT) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Tech Data (TECD) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!