Century Communities (CCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $248.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $243.57 million.
Third Quarter 2016 Highlights Compared to Third Quarter 2015
- Net income increased 26% to $13.3 million or $0.63 per share
- Pre-tax income grew 24% to $19.7 million
- Home sales revenues rose 38% to $248.1 million
- Home deliveries increased 22% to 706 homes
- Adjusted homebuilding gross margin expanded 36% to $55.7 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was up 33% to $26.4 million
- Net new home contracts increased 32% to 628 contracts
- Backlog dollar value improved 17% to $380.9 million
- Expanded senior unsecured credit facility to $380 million and extended its maturity date to 2019
- Commenced a new wholly-owned financing division to provide title and mortgage services
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Century Communities (CCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!