Centene (CNC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Centene (NYSE: CNC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.16, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.85 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.96 billion.
Centene sees FY2016 EPS of $4.28-$4.38, versus the consensus of $4.36. Centene sees FY2016 revenue of $39.4-40 billion, versus the consensus of $39.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Centene (CNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03