CSW Industrials (CSWI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.51
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CSW Industrials (NASDAQ: CSWI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, versus $0.65 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $84.1 million, versus $88.9 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CSW Industrials (CSWI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook