CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16 Below Views
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CPI Card Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PMTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.78 million.
CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.49. CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $300-305 million, versus the consensus of $337.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- GigOptix (GIG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!