CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16 Below Views
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CPI Card Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PMTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.78 million.
CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.49. CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $300-305 million, versus the consensus of $337.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!