CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16 Below Views
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CPI Card Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PMTS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.78 million.
CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.49. CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $300-305 million, versus the consensus of $337.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!