CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CONE Midstream Partners (NYSE: CNNX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.73 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.89 million.
- Net income of $23.6 million as compared to $19.7 million
- Average daily throughput volumes of 840 billion Btu per day (BBtu/d) as compared to 642 BBtu/d
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $40.0 million as compared to $38.8 million
- Adjusted EBITDA(2) of $26.8 million as compared to $21.9 million
- Distributable cash flow (DCF)(2) of $23.3 million as compared to $19.5 million
- Cash distribution coverage of 1.47x on an as declared basis
2016 Guidance Update
Based on current expectations, management is providing the following updated guidance for 2016. Full year 2016 Adjusted EBITDA attributable to the Partnership, previously projected to be in the range of $96 - $106 million, is now expected to be in the range of $103 - $108 million. Full year distributable cash flow attributable to the Partnership, previously projected to be in the range of $82 - $92 million, is now expected to be in the range of $89 - $94 million. CONE Midstream’s financial guidance is based on numerous assumptions about future events and conditions and, therefore, could vary materially from actual results. These estimates are meant to provide guidance only and are subject to revision for acquisitions or operating environment changes.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Aqua America (WTR) Offers FY17 Guidance
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!