CBRE Group (CBG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Reiterates Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBRE Group (NYSE: CBG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.31 billion.
CBRE Group sees FY2016 EPS of $2.15-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.21.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CBRE Group (CBG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!