CBRE Group (CBG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Reiterates Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBRE Group (NYSE: CBG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.31 billion.
CBRE Group sees FY2016 EPS of $2.15-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.21.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CBRE Group (CBG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!