CBRE Group (CBG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Reiterates Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBRE Group (NYSE: CBG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.31 billion.
CBRE Group sees FY2016 EPS of $2.15-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.21.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CBRE Group (CBG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!