Brightcove (BCOV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Issues Mixed Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.32 million.
Brightcove sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.02-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.05. Brightcove sees Q4 2016 revenue of $38.5-39 million, versus the consensus of $38.5 million.
Brightcove sees FY2016 EPS of $0.05-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.08. Brightcove sees FY2016 revenue of $150.1-150.6 million, versus the consensus of $149.08 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brightcove (BCOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!