Brightcove (BCOV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Issues Mixed Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.32 million.
Brightcove sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.02-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.05. Brightcove sees Q4 2016 revenue of $38.5-39 million, versus the consensus of $38.5 million.
Brightcove sees FY2016 EPS of $0.05-$0.06, versus the consensus of $0.08. Brightcove sees FY2016 revenue of $150.1-150.6 million, versus the consensus of $149.08 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brightcove (BCOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!