Blackhawk Network (HAWK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.14
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Blackhawk Network (NASDAQ: HAWK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, versus $0.17 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $361.6 million, versus $352.7 million reported last year.
Blackhawk Network sees FY2016 EPS of $1.45-$1.64, versus the consensus of $1.57. Blackhawk Network sees FY2016 revenue of $897-926 million, versus the consensus of $936.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blackhawk Network (HAWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
- Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!