Blackhawk Network (HAWK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.14
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Blackhawk Network (NASDAQ: HAWK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, versus $0.17 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $361.6 million, versus $352.7 million reported last year.
Blackhawk Network sees FY2016 EPS of $1.45-$1.64, versus the consensus of $1.57. Blackhawk Network sees FY2016 revenue of $897-926 million, versus the consensus of $936.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blackhawk Network (HAWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!