BioLineRx (BLRX) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Updates on Remaining FY16 Milestones
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BioLineRx (NASDAQ: BLRX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.09), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07).
Expected upcoming significant milestones for remainder of 2016:
- Initiation of Phase 2a study in pancreatic cancer, under immuno-oncology collaboration with Merck, following expected regulatory approval in Q3 2016
- Second Phase 2a immuno-oncology study in pancreatic cancer, under collaboration with MD Anderson Cancer Center, expected to commence by end of 2016
- Full set of data from Phase 2a study for BL-8040 in r/r AML to be presented at the Society of Hematologic Oncology (SOHO) annual meeting, September 7-10, 2016, in Houston, Texas
- Partial results from Phase 2 study for BL-8040 in stem-cell mobilization for allogeneic transplantation expected by end of 2016
- Regulatory submission for BL-7010 clinical efficacy study, for marketing purposes as food supplement
- Expansion of commercial rollout of BL-5010 by Omega to additional countries and development of 2nd OTC indication for the product
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BioLineRx (BLRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!