BioLineRx (BLRX) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Updates on Remaining FY16 Milestones
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BioLineRx (NASDAQ: BLRX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.09), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07).
Expected upcoming significant milestones for remainder of 2016:
- Initiation of Phase 2a study in pancreatic cancer, under immuno-oncology collaboration with Merck, following expected regulatory approval in Q3 2016
- Second Phase 2a immuno-oncology study in pancreatic cancer, under collaboration with MD Anderson Cancer Center, expected to commence by end of 2016
- Full set of data from Phase 2a study for BL-8040 in r/r AML to be presented at the Society of Hematologic Oncology (SOHO) annual meeting, September 7-10, 2016, in Houston, Texas
- Partial results from Phase 2 study for BL-8040 in stem-cell mobilization for allogeneic transplantation expected by end of 2016
- Regulatory submission for BL-7010 clinical efficacy study, for marketing purposes as food supplement
- Expansion of commercial rollout of BL-5010 by Omega to additional countries and development of 2nd OTC indication for the product
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BioLineRx (BLRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!