Bazaarvoice (BV) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus ($0.01) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.49 million.
"The second quarter was another good quarter for Bazaarvoice, as we delivered stronger dollar retention and overall bookings growth year-over-year. We also achieved strong year-over-year Adjusted EBITDA growth and our fifth straight quarter of positive operating cash flow as we continue to improve the margin profile of the business," said Gene Austin, chief executive officer and president. “We believe our large and growing network of retailers and brands and our unique insights into shopping behavior across the network provide us with an exciting long term growth opportunity."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bazaarvoice (BV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!