Bank of America (BAC) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.41
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue was $21.6 billion, versus $20.9 billion expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank of America (BAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesBank of America, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!