Attunity (ATTU) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Attunity (NASDAQ: ATTU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.92 million.
Cash and cash equivalents were $8.9 million as of September 30, 2016, same as of June 30, 2016. During the third quarter of 2016 we generated positive cash flow from operations of $1.0 million, which was offset by a final earn-out payment of $0.75 million to former Hayes Technology Group shareholders, compared with positive cash flow from operations of $0.4 million for the same period in 2015.
Attunity sees FY2016 revenue of $52.5-55.0 million, versus prior guidance of $58-62 million and the consensus of $57.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Attunity (ATTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!