Attunity (ATTU) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Attunity (NASDAQ: ATTU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.92 million.
Cash and cash equivalents were $8.9 million as of September 30, 2016, same as of June 30, 2016. During the third quarter of 2016 we generated positive cash flow from operations of $1.0 million, which was offset by a final earn-out payment of $0.75 million to former Hayes Technology Group shareholders, compared with positive cash flow from operations of $0.4 million for the same period in 2015.
Attunity sees FY2016 revenue of $52.5-55.0 million, versus prior guidance of $58-62 million and the consensus of $57.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Attunity (ATTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!