Attunity (ATTU) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Attunity (NASDAQ: ATTU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.92 million.
Cash and cash equivalents were $8.9 million as of September 30, 2016, same as of June 30, 2016. During the third quarter of 2016 we generated positive cash flow from operations of $1.0 million, which was offset by a final earn-out payment of $0.75 million to former Hayes Technology Group shareholders, compared with positive cash flow from operations of $0.4 million for the same period in 2015.
Attunity sees FY2016 revenue of $52.5-55.0 million, versus prior guidance of $58-62 million and the consensus of $57.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Attunity (ATTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!