Attunity (ATTU) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Attunity (NASDAQ: ATTU) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.92 million.
Cash and cash equivalents were $8.9 million as of September 30, 2016, same as of June 30, 2016. During the third quarter of 2016 we generated positive cash flow from operations of $1.0 million, which was offset by a final earn-out payment of $0.75 million to former Hayes Technology Group shareholders, compared with positive cash flow from operations of $0.4 million for the same period in 2015.
Attunity sees FY2016 revenue of $52.5-55.0 million, versus prior guidance of $58-62 million and the consensus of $57.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Attunity (ATTU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!