Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Posts Narrower Q2 Loss
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Atossa Genetics (NASDAQ: ATOS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.11) reported last year.
For the three months and six months ended June 30, 2016, the Company recorded a net loss of $1.7 million and $4.0 million, respectively.
Atossa's important recent developments include the following:
- In August, 2016, Atossa Genetics Settled Litigation With Besins Healthcare, to receive Cash Payment of $1.76 Million, License Agreement Terminated
- In June 2016, Atossa Genetics Initiated an Additional Drug Development Program with Oral Endoxifen for Patients Refractory to Tamoxifen
- In May 2016, Atossa Genetics Announced a $10 Million At-the-Market Common Stock Purchase Agreement With Aspire Capital Fund, LLC
- In March 2016, Atossa Genetics Opened its Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Intraductal Fulvestrant Administration in Women with DCIS or Breast Cancer
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Atossa Genetics (ATOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Sterling Bancorp (STL) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!