Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Posts Narrower Q2 Loss
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Atossa Genetics (NASDAQ: ATOS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.11) reported last year.
For the three months and six months ended June 30, 2016, the Company recorded a net loss of $1.7 million and $4.0 million, respectively.
Atossa's important recent developments include the following:
- In August, 2016, Atossa Genetics Settled Litigation With Besins Healthcare, to receive Cash Payment of $1.76 Million, License Agreement Terminated
- In June 2016, Atossa Genetics Initiated an Additional Drug Development Program with Oral Endoxifen for Patients Refractory to Tamoxifen
- In May 2016, Atossa Genetics Announced a $10 Million At-the-Market Common Stock Purchase Agreement With Aspire Capital Fund, LLC
- In March 2016, Atossa Genetics Opened its Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Intraductal Fulvestrant Administration in Women with DCIS or Breast Cancer
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Atossa Genetics (ATOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!