Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Posts Narrower Q2 Loss
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Atossa Genetics (NASDAQ: ATOS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.11) reported last year.
For the three months and six months ended June 30, 2016, the Company recorded a net loss of $1.7 million and $4.0 million, respectively.
Atossa's important recent developments include the following:
- In August, 2016, Atossa Genetics Settled Litigation With Besins Healthcare, to receive Cash Payment of $1.76 Million, License Agreement Terminated
- In June 2016, Atossa Genetics Initiated an Additional Drug Development Program with Oral Endoxifen for Patients Refractory to Tamoxifen
- In May 2016, Atossa Genetics Announced a $10 Million At-the-Market Common Stock Purchase Agreement With Aspire Capital Fund, LLC
- In March 2016, Atossa Genetics Opened its Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Intraductal Fulvestrant Administration in Women with DCIS or Breast Cancer
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Atossa Genetics (ATOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!