Arotech Corp. (ARTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Arotech Corp. (NASDAQ: ARTX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $24 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arotech Corp. (ARTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy