Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY16 Sales Growth Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Armstrong Flooring (NYSE: AFI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $313.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $327.8 million.
Full Year 2016 Outlook
Jay Thompson, Chief Financial Officer, stated, “We are committed to driving bottom line improvement in our business by controlling costs and realizing the benefits of ongoing productivity initiatives. To that end, we are updating our full year 2016 adjusted EBITDA outlook to be in the range of $73 million to $78 million. We now expect adjusted net sales to be in the range of flat to up 1% compared to the prior year, mainly reflecting more challenging market conditions. We continue to expect to spend between $45 million to $50 million for capital expenditures, and are well positioned to generate positive free cash flow for the full year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Armstrong Flooring (AFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!