Arcos Dorados (ARCO) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.01
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Arcos Dorados (NYSE: ARCO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($0.17) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $775.7 million, versus $753.7 million reported last year.
“We achieved as reported revenue and mid-teen comparable sales growth, and delivered a meaningful expansion in the consolidated Adjusted EBITDA margin in the third quarter. The latter reflects important efficiencies in payroll and reduced G&A costs, providing us operating leverage in spite of challenging market conditions. Our focus going forward is on modernizing restaurants, piloting technology platforms and updating menu offerings to ensure the best customer experience. These strategic changes are positioning us at the forefront of a recovery in economic growth in the region”, said Sergio Alonso, Chief Executive Officer of Arcos Dorados.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arcos Dorados (ARCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!