Arcos Dorados (ARCO) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.01
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Arcos Dorados (NYSE: ARCO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($0.17) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $775.7 million, versus $753.7 million reported last year.
“We achieved as reported revenue and mid-teen comparable sales growth, and delivered a meaningful expansion in the consolidated Adjusted EBITDA margin in the third quarter. The latter reflects important efficiencies in payroll and reduced G&A costs, providing us operating leverage in spite of challenging market conditions. Our focus going forward is on modernizing restaurants, piloting technology platforms and updating menu offerings to ensure the best customer experience. These strategic changes are positioning us at the forefront of a recovery in economic growth in the region”, said Sergio Alonso, Chief Executive Officer of Arcos Dorados.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arcos Dorados (ARCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!