Arcos Dorados (ARCO) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.01
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arcos Dorados (NYSE: ARCO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($0.17) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $775.7 million, versus $753.7 million reported last year.
“We achieved as reported revenue and mid-teen comparable sales growth, and delivered a meaningful expansion in the consolidated Adjusted EBITDA margin in the third quarter. The latter reflects important efficiencies in payroll and reduced G&A costs, providing us operating leverage in spite of challenging market conditions. Our focus going forward is on modernizing restaurants, piloting technology platforms and updating menu offerings to ensure the best customer experience. These strategic changes are positioning us at the forefront of a recovery in economic growth in the region”, said Sergio Alonso, Chief Executive Officer of Arcos Dorados.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arcos Dorados (ARCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!