American Renal Associates (ARA) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.75
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
American Renal Associates (NYSE: ARA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.75), versus $0.22 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $161.5 million.
Joseph (Joe) Carlucci, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “We are very pleased to report strong second quarter results. Our first priority is the delivery of high quality patient care, and our organization remains focused on delivering dialysis care in an integrated and coordinated manner with our physician partners. Our second quarter 2016 results demonstrate the continued momentum of our physician partnership model, and the growing acceptance of our differentiated operating philosophy within the nephrology community. We produced net revenue growth of 14.9%, while also continuing to manage our expansion in a disciplined manner.”
“During the second quarter, ARA reached another milestone: we opened our 200th dialysis clinic,” continued Carlucci. “We also added another regional team to support the anticipated growth related to the 35 signed clinics in our pipeline as of June 30, 2016. ARA remains positioned well to execute on this signed pipeline due to high levels of engagement with our physician partners, an experienced team, dedicated caregivers, and a strong management services infrastructure.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Renal Associates (ARA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!