Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alnylam Pharma (NASDAQ: ALNY) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.21), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.14 million.
At September 30, 2016, Alnylam had cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities, and restricted investments of $1.19 billion, as compared to cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities of $1.28 billion at December 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!