Alibaba (BABA) Posts Q1 Profit of RMB 4.90/Share, Topping Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) reported Q1 EPS of RMB4.90, RMB0.70 better than the analyst estimate of RMB4.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB32.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB30.2 billion.
- Mobile MAUs in June reached 427 million, an increase of 17 million over March 2016, while annual active buyers on our China retail marketplaces increased to 434 million, a net addition of 11 million annual active buyers from the prior quarter.
- GMV transacted on our China retail marketplaces was RMB837 billion (US$126 billion), an increase of RMB164 billion (US$25 billion), or 24% year-over-year, with mobile GMV accounting for 75% of total GMV.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alibaba (BABA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Corning (GLW): Asahi's Preannouncement Bodes Well for Corning - Susquehanna
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!