Alibaba (BABA) Posts Q1 Profit of RMB 4.90/Share, Topping Views
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) reported Q1 EPS of RMB4.90, RMB0.70 better than the analyst estimate of RMB4.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB32.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB30.2 billion.
- Mobile MAUs in June reached 427 million, an increase of 17 million over March 2016, while annual active buyers on our China retail marketplaces increased to 434 million, a net addition of 11 million annual active buyers from the prior quarter.
- GMV transacted on our China retail marketplaces was RMB837 billion (US$126 billion), an increase of RMB164 billion (US$25 billion), or 24% year-over-year, with mobile GMV accounting for 75% of total GMV.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alibaba (BABA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GrubHub (GRUB) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Active Diners Rose 19%
- W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Revenue Misses
- Exelon Corp. (EXC) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!