Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Misses Q2 EPS by 22c; Comps Fell 4.1%
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) reported Q2 EPS of $1.90, $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.24 billion.
Comparable store sales fell 4.1 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advance Auto Parts (AAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- California Water Service (CWT) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!