Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Misses Q2 EPS by 22c; Comps Fell 4.1%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) reported Q2 EPS of $1.90, $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.24 billion.
Comparable store sales fell 4.1 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Advance Auto Parts (AAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c