AECOM Technology (ACM) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.81, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.41 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.52 billion.
AECOM Technology reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AECOM Technology (ACM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!