Stocks with implied volatility movement; XLI XLY
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Fed seen holding rates steady as inflation watch continues
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 EPS Guidance Tops views
Stocks with implied volatility movement: Industrial Select Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLI), Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) July weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Check Point Software Technologies (CHKP) puts five times as active as calls into Q2 and outlook
- Micron (MU) ATM calls active after adopted a "poison pill"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!