Stocks with implied volatility movement; XLI XLY
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Stocks with implied volatility movement: Industrial Select Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLI), Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) according to iVolatility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. NAHB HMI Rose to 55 in August; Third Month of Gains as Employment Outlook Improves (XHB)
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- Euro Area GDP Flat in Q2; Inflation Falls to Lowest Annual Rate Since Oct. 2009 (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!