Stocks with implied volatility movement; XLI XLY
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Stocks with implied volatility movement: Industrial Select Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLI), Consumer Discretionary Sector SPDR (NYSE: XLY) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greece's Main Creditors Said Unwilling to Allow Exit of Euro (FXE) (GREK)
- ECB Said to Raise Greek ELA Ceiling to EUR74B - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Fed says Growth Continued Across Most of the U.S. in Feb-March - Beige Book
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!