Stocks with implied volatility movement; NXY EFA
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Stocks with implied volatility movement; Nexen (NYSE: NXY), iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSE: EFA) according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy Apple (AAPL) Options Ahead of Catalysts - Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Shows Strength; Some Investors Expect Q4 Pre-Announcement
- Cummings Releases Memos Detailing Internal Corporate Documents on Skyrocketing Drug Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!