Stocks with call strike movement; FIO UNG
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
RT Options Scanner shows Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) March call volatility decreased 5%, United States Natural Gas Fund (NYSE: UNG) March 20 call volatility decreased 5% according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory Increases by 98 bcf to 3,538 bcf
- UPDATE: September Private Sector Employment Tops Expectations
- Traders don't see a Fed move until at least March, futures show - Bloomberg (SPY) (QQQ) (DIA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!