Stocks with call strike movement; FIO UNG
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
RT Options Scanner shows Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) March call volatility decreased 5%, United States Natural Gas Fund (NYSE: UNG) March 20 call volatility decreased 5% according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +49 bcf vs +55 bcf Expected
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility at upper end of historic range after trading to a record low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!