Stocks with call strike movement; FIO UNG
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
RT Options Scanner shows Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) March call volatility decreased 5%, United States Natural Gas Fund (NYSE: UNG) March 20 call volatility decreased 5% according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nat Gas Stockpiles Fell 162 bcf vs. Drop of 148 bcf Expected (UNG)
- OPEC Members Move Toward Cutting Oil Supply - WSJ (USO)
- BMW Not in Negotiations for Cooperation with Tesla (TSLA) - Reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!