Stocks with call strike movement; FIO UNG
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
RT Options Scanner shows Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) March call volatility decreased 5%, United States Natural Gas Fund (NYSE: UNG) March 20 call volatility decreased 5% according to iVolatility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +69 bcf Expected
- Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged; Removes Reference to Global Events Posing Risks to Outlook
- Initial Jobless Claims 257K vs 259K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!