Stocks Move to Session Lows (SPY) (QQQ)
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Markets are moving to session lows Tuesday.
The S&P 500 is down 34 points, or 1.6 percent, the Dow Jones Industrial Average is off 259 points, or 1.4 percent, and the Nasdaq is down 99 points, or 1.9 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Beige Book Says Job Market Tight; Outlooks Mostly Positive
- Industrial Production (Sep MoM) 0.1% vs 0.1% Expected
- CPI (Sep. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-Food & Energy 0.1% vs 0.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Market Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!