EWJ to Open Lower, Exporters Hit
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
iShares MSCI Japan Index (NYSE: EWJ), an ETF that tracks the performance of the Japanese equity market, is expected to open lower Tuesday. The Nikkei is down 169 points or 1.78 percent, with export sector stocks taking losses because of a stronger Yen.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
- U.S. Stocks Weaker on Escalation of Russia Tensions
- UPDATE: Paulson & Co. Hedge Funds Rallied in February (GLD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!