EWJ to Open Lower, Exporters Hit
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
iShares MSCI Japan Index (NYSE: EWJ), an ETF that tracks the performance of the Japanese equity market, is expected to open lower Tuesday. The Nikkei is down 169 points or 1.78 percent, with export sector stocks taking losses because of a stronger Yen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FOMC Says it Can be 'Patient' in Approach to Raising Rates
- All London Airspace Closed Following Computer Failure - Eurocontrol
- Stocks Extend Losses with S&P Down 1.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!