EWJ to Open Lower, Exporters Hit
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Comments on 60 Minutes Episode, Says Laminate Floors Completely Safe
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
iShares MSCI Japan Index (NYSE: EWJ), an ETF that tracks the performance of the Japanese equity market, is expected to open lower Tuesday. The Nikkei is down 169 points or 1.78 percent, with export sector stocks taking losses because of a stronger Yen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Biotech ETFs Surge on Reports of Another Sector Deal (IBB) (XBI)
- Jan. MOM CPI -0.7% vs -0.6% Expected; Ex-Food, Energy 0.2% vs 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!