EWJ to Open Lower, Exporters Hit
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Nextel Mexico in $1.875B Deal (NIHD)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares on Watch as New York City Braces for Blizzard
iShares MSCI Japan Index (NYSE: EWJ), an ETF that tracks the performance of the Japanese equity market, is expected to open lower Tuesday. The Nikkei is down 169 points or 1.78 percent, with export sector stocks taking losses because of a stronger Yen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Existing U.S. Home Sales Rose to 5.04M in Dec., Missing Estimates as Prices Continue to Climb (XHB)
- PBOC Injects $8B into China's Banking System (FXI)
- Draghi says ECB decided to buy EUR 60B/month of assets (FXE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!