EWJ to Open Lower, Exporters Hit
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
iShares MSCI Japan Index (NYSE: EWJ), an ETF that tracks the performance of the Japanese equity market, is expected to open lower Tuesday. The Nikkei is down 169 points or 1.78 percent, with export sector stocks taking losses because of a stronger Yen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -8 to 877, Oil Rigs +1
- FHFA House Price Index 0.2% vs 0.4% Expected
- Dow Industrials Enters Correction After Falling 10% from May Peak - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!