EWJ to Open Lower, Exporters Hit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
iShares MSCI Japan Index (NYSE: EWJ), an ETF that tracks the performance of the Japanese equity market, is expected to open lower Tuesday. The Nikkei is down 169 points or 1.78 percent, with export sector stocks taking losses because of a stronger Yen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprott Boosts Takeover Offer for Central GoldTrust, Silver Bullion Trust
- Dudley expects Fed will probably raise rates later this year - Bloomberg
- Natural Gas Inventory Increases by 98 bcf to 3,538 bcf