Call option volume increases: CLX DBA RAH SGI
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Clorox (NYSE: CLX), PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (NYSE: DBA), Ralcorp (NYSE: RAH) and Silicon Graphics (Nasdaq: SGI).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Equity and Commodity Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!