Call option volume increases: CLX DBA RAH SGI
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: Clorox (NYSE: CLX), PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (NYSE: DBA), Ralcorp (NYSE: RAH) and Silicon Graphics (Nasdaq: SGI).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda Says BOJ Will Take Additional Easing Steps If Needed - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory +73 bcf vs +69 bcf Expected
- Personal Income (Mar) 0.4% vs 0.3% Expected, Spending 0.1% vs 0.2% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!