Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades WDR to Buy, Downgrades LM, JNS to Hold
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
At Stifel Nicolaus this morning, an analyst made the following rating changes to stocks in the Investment Services group:
- upgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Hold to Buy, set new $43 price target
- downgraded Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) from Buy to Hold
- downgraded Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Hold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Chairman & CEO Buys 50K Shares
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Marin Software (MRIN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!