Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades WDR to Buy, Downgrades LM, JNS to Hold
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
At Stifel Nicolaus this morning, an analyst made the following rating changes to stocks in the Investment Services group:
- upgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Hold to Buy, set new $43 price target
- downgraded Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) from Buy to Hold
- downgraded Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Gap (GPS) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Solera Holdings (SLH) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Phillips 66 (PSX) to Hold and Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!