Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades WDR to Buy, Downgrades LM, JNS to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
At Stifel Nicolaus this morning, an analyst made the following rating changes to stocks in the Investment Services group:
- upgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Hold to Buy, set new $43 price target
- downgraded Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) from Buy to Hold
- downgraded Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Hold
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: UBS Cuts Dana Holding (DAN) to Neutral; Analyst Sees Challenging End Markets
- TD Securities Upgrades Royal Bank of Canada (RY) to Buy on Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!