Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades WDR to Buy, Downgrades LM, JNS to Hold
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
At Stifel Nicolaus this morning, an analyst made the following rating changes to stocks in the Investment Services group:
- upgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Hold to Buy, set new $43 price target
- downgraded Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) from Buy to Hold
- downgraded Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Downgrades Seventy Seven Energy Inc. (SSE) to Equal Weight
- Baird Raises Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $54 Following 7c EPS Beat
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!