Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades WDR to Buy, Downgrades LM, JNS to Hold
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Trims FY16 EPS, Revenue Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/03: (SNCR) (GIII) (ESPR) Higher; (VMEM) (CDTI) (GEVO) Lower (more...)
- BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP) Chief Warns on Global Oversupply of Metals
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) Said to Explore Potential Sale
At Stifel Nicolaus this morning, an analyst made the following rating changes to stocks in the Investment Services group:
- upgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Hold to Buy, set new $43 price target
- downgraded Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) from Buy to Hold
- downgraded Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Starts Janus Capital (JNS) at Overweight
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades HudBay Minerals (HBM) to Buy
- Wedbush Raised Price Target on Medtronic (MDT) Following FY16 Guidance; Maintains Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!