Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades WDR to Buy, Downgrades LM, JNS to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
At Stifel Nicolaus this morning, an analyst made the following rating changes to stocks in the Investment Services group:
- upgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Hold to Buy, set new $43 price target
- downgraded Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) from Buy to Hold
- downgraded Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!