Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades WDR to Buy, Downgrades LM, JNS to Hold
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
At Stifel Nicolaus this morning, an analyst made the following rating changes to stocks in the Investment Services group:
- upgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Hold to Buy, set new $43 price target
- downgraded Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) from Buy to Hold
- downgraded Janus Capital (NYSE: JNS) from Buy to Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Peabody Energy (BTU) to In-Line
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Retail Properties of America (RPAI) to Hold
- Argus Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Janus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!