Standpoint Research Downgrades Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Standpoint Research downgraded Fiesta Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: FRGI) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Fiesta Restaurant Group closed at $28.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Standpoint Research Downgrades MetLife (MET) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- RBC Capital Downgrades AFLAC (AFL) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesStandpoint Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!