Piper Jaffray Downgrades NBT Bancorp (NBTB) to Underweight
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded NBT Bancorp (NASDAQ: NBTB) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $31.00.
Shares of NBT Bancorp closed at $39.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NBT Bancorp (NBTB) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
- First Analysis Downgrades HealthStream (HSTM) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!