OTR Global Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Negative
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
OTR Global downgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Mixed to Negative.
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $18.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Early Gains as Shares Test $20
- Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put
- JPMorgan Downgrades Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!