Morgan Stanley Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Equalweight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $65 (unchanged).
Shares of Qualcomm closed at $67.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Subsidiary to Support AWS Greengrass Program (AMZN)
- Macquarie Downgrades CNA Financial (CNA) to Neutral
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight