Morgan Stanley Downgrades InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) to Underweight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded InterContinental Hotels Group (NYSE: IHG) from Equalweight to Underweight.
Shares of InterContinental Hotels Group closed at $43.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/20: (MTN) (MS) (MAA) Upgraded; (GS) (BP) (WLTW) Downgraded
- Invoca Debuts Voice Marketing Cloud at 2016 Call Intelligence Summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!