Maxim Group Downgrades EverBank Financial (EVER) to Hold
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group downgraded EverBank Financial (NYSE: EVER) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of EverBank Financial closed at $19.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EverBank Financial Corp Announces Third Quarter 2016 Earnings Date
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Susquehanna Downgrades The WhiteWave Foods Company (WWAV) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!