Goldman Sachs Downgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Sell
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $10.00 (from $18.50).
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $15.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Neutral
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!