Goldman Sachs Downgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $10.00 (from $18.50).
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $15.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) to Replace Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) in S&P 500; Tile Shop (TTS) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Pacific Crest Cuts Fitbit (FIT) to 'Underperform'; Charge 2 Off to Slow Start, Says Analyst
- Apple (AAPL) No Longer Seen as Top Pick at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!