Goldman Sachs Downgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Sell
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $10.00 (from $18.50).
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $15.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Equifax (EFX) to Sell
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Smart Sand (SND) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!