Goldman Sachs Downgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Sell
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $10.00 (from $18.50).
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $15.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Underweight
- RBC Capital Downgrades RLI Corp. (RLI) to Underperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades AFLAC (AFL) to Underperform