Goldman Sachs Downgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Sell
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $10.00 (from $18.50).
Shares of Diamond Offshore closed at $15.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Sell, Says "We are the only Sell rating on the street"
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Diamond Offshore to Release Fourth Quarter 2016 Results on February 6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!